Sunday, August 28, 2011

breakfast & photo-ops

I wrote this earlier, but my computer wasn’t working well. It overheated last ngiht and takes a while to turn on again, so I’ll post this now.

Oh right, the breakfast! Didn' write that out earlier, so just to keep things in order I'll do it now:


Is it bad that In only remembered because I can't stop thinking about Craig Ferguson?

Anyway, for not being near the stage and having a table number of 32, the seats were actually pretty perfect. I was in the back and able to stand up for photos and the stage was directly in front of me!

Jensen was beautiful and Jared had a beanie - underneath, his hair was a mess. He was also sweating like crazy because apparently he does that in the morning after a shower and Jensen has to deal with it.

OF COURSE I had just watched Wednesday's episode of The Late Late Show where Craig Ferguson only had his new hairstyle for two days because he discovered that using gel means taking a shower every morning. Before his new look, his shower was only "armpit, armpit, junk, bum". Hearing him say that caught me completely off guard and had my laughing my ass off for..well, it's still going on obviously, lmao!

Anyway, I took a lot of pictures and listened to everything they said, but I couldn't tell ya what or when...I'm sure there'll be videos up in no time.

During the photo-ops, I had enough time to jot down everything that happened between sets.
Jensen Ackles:
K - Hi
J - Hi
K - Can I have a hug?
J - Sure

This is just enough of  a conversation with him for me to die happy! He’s so beautiful and I love his voice…especially directed at me! His shirt was silky and OMG just to touch him.

This brings to question, why was I so okay with meeting JENSEN ACKLES and having met Misha 8 times and counting, I freeze up all weekend!?

Well, one explanation is having met Misha 8 times I’m starting to feel a a little stalker-ish. I mean, I am, but it’s more fun when only I know it; once they know, it gets awkward and  feel weird, even though it’s most likely one-sided. But I respect Misha too much to have him think of me like that, even in brief meetings. The boat was great! Perfect! But photo-ops and autographs is a little much I guess, even though I had my camera pointed at him throughout the entire cruise.

Meeting Jensen was easy since I never had before. <3 Plus, he’s really laid back and reserved…nothing like Misha at cons.

Jared & Jensen:
Took one pic between the two of them, Cliff came over to talk to Jared so I got Jensen to myself for a sec, then I had them both wrapped around me in a really tight hug that I cold still feel even back at the auditorium.

Jared’s awesome and Jensen’s hot!

Oh, and Jared put his face right next to mine to hear me better.

Jared:
My first point was proven by this encounter. He said hi and I asked for a hug. Awkward…but we thanked each other and he called me sweetie.

First “babe” and now “sweetie”…jared is well on his way to becoming my favorite. Although Jensen is still hotter and Misha’s funny and sexier than them both…

0 comments:

Post a Comment