Saturday, August 27, 2011

day 1

I know it's outta order, but I had to document Misha's Cruise when it was still fresh in my mind since I'd been drinking and it was probly the most amazing experience of my life. <3

Anyway, I stayed up for The Late Late Show and slept way too late. I didn't even hear my first alarm. I figured it was no big deal, only missed Alona Tal and Chad Lindberg but I'd seen Alona in New Jersey and Chad goes to a lot of them so chances are I'd see him again.

I did manage to make it to Richard Speight's panel - sans camera XO...and leave my Cruise ticket there. I was in line for an autograph with Richard and as I was getting my ticket out realized that Misha's wasn't there. I checked my room first since it was closer, then ran back to the auditorium knowing it wouldn't be there but still hoping it was.

It was.

Also, it's a good thing Richard wasn't leaving and there was another chance at an autograph and photo-op today.

So, having missed Richard, I figured I'd go back to the liquor store that had been closed the day before. I got on the elevator before realizing it's direction and when my fellow occupant asked if I was going down, I only loked at him outta the corner of my eye as I would anyone else but had to do a double take.

It was Chad Lindberg.

So I said hi, he asked my name, shook my hand and introduced himself, then he even hit the Lobby button for me on his way out (21st floor ;-).

I smiled the entire way to the liquor store, called Michela because this was bigger than a text but her phone was off. So I texted everybody anyway and called home because texting just wasn't enough. Thsis was HUGE!

I got my small bottle of Malibu to help calm me down to actually talk to Misha a little bit later, then came back to the room to figure out what to wear. I now have my outfits planned for the next two days. =)

That took a little longer than I thought and I didn't have time to eat anything before getting on the bus. So, I took a shot anyway and hoped for the best. It hit me pretty hard at first, but rum isn't all that strong unless it's 100 proof Captain Morgan's mixed with Jack Daniels. Now THAT'S a drink.

But I kinda wanna remember this weekend from more than just blogs, so I'm taking it easy. Plus, I wouldn't be able to finish it off before crossing the border and being stopped once is enough, thank you.

The Malibu started wearing off pretty quick and the Cruise was great, Misha was awesome, made it fun for everybody and we all had an amazing time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment