Saturday, August 27, 2011

day 2

Okay, let's start with the best part of the day: I got to sleep 'til 10! I wanted to see Russ Hamilton at 10:25, but I was a tad hungover with a pretty intense headache. Tylenol was involved. Along with Mountain Dew and Cheerios. Thankfully, I was well enough by Dick and Matt's panel and did my photo-op with Matt and autograph with Richard.

I had about an hour to kill, so I came back to the room and recapped the events leading up to today while a maid cleaned my room. After that, I'm pretty sure I was outta the room for the longest time yet beginning with Sebastian Roche. He was AMAZING! ...pretty much an English Craig Ferguson only hornier. I actually like him better than his character, lol.

Misha came on as he always does, through a question to the guest before him, lmao. But Seb didn't leave easily; he through Misha's "Big D*ck" at him, then Misha pretended to make out with Seb and they were spanking each other. When Seb did leave, he came right back bumped Misha bodily...he was understandably a little distracted for the first few minutes knowing Seb was back there and expecting him to do something at any minute.

The panel was fun, Misha was beautiful and I found the perfect setting on my camera early on in his panel (now I'll be ready for the boys tomorrow! =)

After that was the pictures. They took forever and my day hit a few bumps that lead to my current buzzed-headed-for-drunk state.

The pic with Matt was fine, mostly because it's just a souvenir, something not as important as all the others. Misha...even though I've taken three other photos with him, spent an entire weekend in New Jersey with him, one day in Boston and 3hrs on a boat just the night before...I still managed to freak out.

They checked our tickets in the hall and then wanted to take them in the room. I didn't know I'd need it again and I couldn't find it in my bag...by the time I did, I was already flustered, then the people in front of me didn't leave immediately and the photographer waved  me on anyway, so I got even more frazzled.

I was gonna ask Misha for a hug because I HATE frontal shots, but I didn't. I froze up and I know the picture is hell. I debated getting another one, thought he might think it weird to see me again, went over what I might say: none of it funny or ironic, just facts and BORING and all the things I hate myself for. I'm not witty and he's the most beautiful man I've ever met.

I eventually did buy another one (I'll be spending at least one night in the back of my car now...) and got the hug I wanted.

Then I took a picture with him and Sebastian and that felt weird, idk why...I was in a weird place. The pic with Seb was easy, but so is he, lol.

One day, I'll come back and be crazy but for now...I'm me.

I then had my photo-op with Richard and that was easy, too. I didn't even ask for a hug, it just kinda happened. maybe it's the height all these other guys have on me, Richard's my height and really stands out with the rest of them...

I came back to the room to pee and drop off my camera before hitting the ballroom for autographs. I used my Gold seat to get outta there faster, but maybe I should've sat a bit longer...might've actually had a conversation with Misha that way, or froze up even more.


I wanted to thank him for the amazing night and tell him it was a really nice surprise and maybe bring up Boston from our conversation...

Instead, when he asked me what was going on I said "not much", then got an autograph for one of my friends.

I also got my Gold ticket signed, which was the whole purpose of the signing for me anyway, lol.

I felt really good about the personalized autograph, even though her name was spelled wrong. Seb spelled my name two different ways and neither were right...

Turn back now, really this is pathetic and I didn't wanna get drunk this weekend but that's where this is headed...

I might be talking light of it now, but my behavior really annoys the hell outta me. I was SET on saying what I wanted, then I didn't...I fell back on my usual response to anybody who happens to ask when Misha matters more than almost anybody to me! I'm so set in my defenses that when I wanna actually make a connection with someone, I can't because its too foreign to me and I just stick to what I know.

So, I had a few swigs outta my little Malibu bottle and hit the street for Denny's mozzarella sicks to lessen the chance of a major hangover tomorrow and allow myself to drink more at the party tonight.

I've been back for about an hour, the sticks were cold and the bottle almost gone. I'm thinking some chips, Oreos with peanut butter and finish off the bottle and I'll be good to go. =)

Of course now I kinda wish I hadn't had all that rum, but what's done is done and I should probly drink that thought right outta my head which shouldn't take long. I've been driving for about a week straight and must've lost some of my tolerance for Malibu to get me even the slightest bit drunk...

Hopefully I do better with the boys tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment