Friday, August 26, 2011

misha's cruise

We left the hotel a little late since people were getting autographs from Richard Speight, Chad Lindberg and Alona Tal. I would have been one of those people, but I lost my ticket for the cruise and quickly dashed around the hotel trying to find it. Thankfully I did. (But apparently there was one left, lol)

The dock wasn't too far and Misha waved from inside the boat as we all piled on and followed him to the top deck.

Now, I've been on a boat twice, maybe three times in my whole life and know for a fact that being inside is not good for me: rooms are not supposed to move. Outside is fine, though and that's where Misha stayed for a good hour or so, making a point to say hi to everyone and have a little conversation.

The water was a little rough here and there, so I either sat in the chairs provided or hung onto the rail. Apparently Misha can get seasick and this wasn't one of his best ideas. But he was fine, I was fine...everything was great. Although I didn't partake in the buffet, even for dessert.

I took alot of pictures, he made his way over to my side, leaned over the rail right next to me and stood in front of me for a while. He smells really good. And he's adorable; can't believe I forgot to mention that.

He went in for the buffet and people followed him. Some stayed on the deck and that's exactly what I did. When they announced cheesecake, I tried, but the water had gotten rough and I high tailed it right back outta there.

Then I went to the bottom beck to see Misha again. By this time it was getting dark and I hadn't spoken a word to Misha, so I went inside and slowly made my way over to him, frequently booking it right back out again because being inside was too much.


Misha was looking for people he hadn't talked to yet and I'd been making my way closer for just that reason. He shook my hand and introduced himself so I did the same. He asked where I was from and he liked that it was Boston. Asked if I'd been to the con there and when I said yes, he tried to recognize me. Said it was great to see me again regardless... Then I told him I drove here and he thought I was kidding. Then congratulated me on the longest drive here. We shook hands again and he said it was great to see me. <3

Craig who? lol

(I'd been thinking of Craig Ferguson off and on the entire trip and it was really starting to kill my Supernatural buzz...guess I was just in the mood for a crude, lascivious perand that is not Misha...or any of my Supernatural guys actually.)

I happen to walk in at just the right times. Some girl had a tattoo on her right hip and Misha actually lifted her skirt and she pulled her panties down just enough to reveal it...and he touched it.

We had one big group hug at the end and I guess I made a friend on the way back.

All in all, a really great night. Then again, not many people can say they spent 3hrs on a boat with an Angel of the Lord; he is NOT God! I love my Cas...

0 comments:

Post a Comment